Step 2 – Development Strategy Report (DSR)
A Feasibility Study & Strategy will assess all the available development options for your site so you have the critical design, town planning, building and economic information you need to confidently make an investment decision.
Our Feasibility Studies include:
- A spatial study of the highest and best use for your site via Land Use Plans.
- A detailed financial model and cash flow for your project based on the gross floor areas and optimal yield indicated by the Land Use Plan.
- Private town planner engagement with Council regarding the proposed scheme.
- All important documentation including Title, Copy of Plan and Council Schedules/Neighbourhood Character docs where appropriate.
- A recommendation on the optimal risk adjusted strategy for your project.